Are you Dr. Smerek?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Pennsylvania Pkwy
Indianapolis, IN 46280Phone+1 317-817-1200Fax+1 317-208-1563
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Smerek, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Maryland, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis, and Community Hospital East.
Education & Training
- Mercy Medical Center (Baltimore)Fellowship, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, 2005 - 2006
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2000 - 2005
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsPercutaneous Screw Configuration versus Perimeter Plating of Calcaneus Fractures: A Cadaver Study:Jonathan P. Smerek, Anish R. Kadakia, Stephen M. Belkoff, Trevor A. Knight, Mark S. Myerson, Clifford L. Jeng> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2008 Sep 1
- 5 citationsRadiographic comparison of sagittal plane stability between cast and boots.Anish R. Kadakia, Norman Espinosa, Jonathan P. Smerek, Kacey L. White, Mark S. Myerson, Clifford L. Jeng> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2008 Apr 1
- 85 citationsRadiographic Results After Percutaneous Distal Metatarsal Osteotomy for Correction of Hallux Valgus DeformityAnish R. Kadakia, Jonathan P. Smerek, Mark S. Myerson> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2007 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Physician ArticlesMarch 17th, 2016
- Community Hospital EastIndianapolis, Indiana
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana