Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Waters Place
Suite 110; 1st Floor
Bronx, NY 10461Phone+1 718-863-4366Fax+1 718-863-9743
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Smith is an otolaryngologist in Bronx, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Montefiore Medical Center and Mount Sinai Hospital. He received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and he did his residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He has been in practice in the Bronx since 2003 and he has a focus on thyroid, parathyroid, sinus, and salivary gland surgery.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Pittsburgh)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1999 - 2003
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1998, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsMELK expression correlates with tumor mitotic activity but is not required for cancer growthChristopher J. Giuliano, Ann Lin, Joan C. Smith, Ann C. Palladino, Jason M. Sheltzer> ;eLife. 2018 Feb 8
- 19 citationsBAI1 Orchestrates Macrophage Inflammatory Response to HSV Infection-Implications for Oncolytic Viral TherapyChelsea Bolyard, W. Hans Meisen, Yeshavanth Kumar Banasavadi-Siddegowda, Jayson Hardcastle, Ji Young Yoo, Eric S. Wohleb, Jeffrey Wojton, Jun Ge Yu, Samuel Dubin, Mani...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2017 Apr 1
- 3 citationsDiffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the maxillary sinus.Ryan M O'Connor, Matthew Vasey, Jonathan C. Smith> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2010 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- American Association of Endocrine Surgeons - AAESMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: