Are you Dr. Stelling?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 Grundman Blvd
Nebraska City, NE 68410Phone(402) 873-4242Fax(402) 873-4227
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Stelling, MD is a board certified family physician in Nebraska City, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska. He is affiliated with CHI Health St. Mary's, CHI Health St Elizabeth, and Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center.
Education & Training
- Lincoln Medical Education PartnershipResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsLate potentials and inducible ventricular tachycardia in surgically repaired congenital heart disease.Jonathan A. Stelling, David A. Danford, John D. Kugler, John R. Windle, John P. Cheatham, Carl H. Gumbiner, Larry A. Latson, Philip J. Hofschire> ;Circulation. 1990 Nov 1
- 25 citationsSignal-averaged electrocardiography of the terminal QRS in healthy young adults.David A. Danford, Jonathan A. Stelling, John D. Kugler, John P. Cheatham, Larry A. Latson, Carl Herbert Gumbiner, Philip J. Hofsghire> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 1989 Nov 1