Dr. Martin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office415 N 9th St
Springfield, IL 62702Phone(217) 545-8000Fax(217) 545-9217
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012 - 2016
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2012 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Assessment of peritoneal microbial features and tumor marker levels as potential diagnostic tools for ovarian cancerRuizhong Miao, Taylor C. Badger, Kathleen Groesch, Paula L. Diaz-Sylvester, Teresa Wilson, Allen Ghareeb, Jongjin Anne Martin, Melissa A. Cregger, Michael Welge, Colle...> ;PLOS ONE. 2020 Jan 9
- HSHS St. John's HospitalSpringfield, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: