Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office133 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215Phone(617) 421-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cambridge Hospital - Cambridge Health AllianceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1999
- Brown UniversityBA, Religious Studies, 1990 - 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsStructural comparison of bacterial and human iron-dependent phenylalanine hydroxylases: similar fold, different stability and reaction rates.Heidi Erlandsen, Joo Y. Kim, Marianne G. Patch, Andrew Han, Alon Volner, Mahdi M. Abu-Omar, Raymond C. Stevens> ;Journal of Molecular Biology. 2002 Jul 12
- Astaxanthin Inhibits Helicobacter Pylori-Induced Inflammatory and Oncogenic Responses in Gastric Mucosal Tissues of MiceJanuary 13th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: