- Dr. Jordan Greenbaum, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Springfield, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License2008 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationIntergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011, 2012, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- The Validity of Self-Report as a Technique for Measuring Short-Term Complications After Total Hip Arthroplasty in a Joint Replacement Registry. Greenbaum, J.N., Bornstein, L.J., Lyman, S., Alexiades, M.M., Westrich, G.H.; J Arthroplasty. 2012 Aug.
- The validity of using administrative claims data in total joint arthroplasty outcomes research. Bozic, K.J., Chiu, V.W., Takemoto, S.K., Greenbaum, J.N., Smith, T.M., Jerabek, S.A., Berry, D.J.; J Arthroplasty. 2010 Sep.
- Elbow mass in a 2-year-old girl. Greenbaum, J.N., Erol, B., Halpern, K., Mahboubi, S., Pawel, B.R., Dormans, J.P.; Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004 Jan.
- Register to See 4 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Massachusetts Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Tufts Health Plan PPO
- UniCare PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Jordan Greenbaum, Dr. Jordan Greenbaum, MD, Dr. J Greenbaum, Dr. Jordan N. Greenbaum