Dr. Meiss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 E Adams St
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 464-5540
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2013 - 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsPercutaneous or Open Reduction of Closed Tibial Shaft Fractures During Intramedullary Nailing Does Not Increase Wound Complications, Infection or Nonunion Rates.Darryl A. Auston, Jordan Meiss, Rafael Serrano, Thomas R Sellers, Gregory Carlson, Timothy Hoggard, Michael J. Beebe, Jonathan H Quade, D. W. Watson, Robert Bruce Simp...> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2017 Apr 1
- OSF Saint Francis Medical CenterPeoria, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: