Are you Dr. Diduszyn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office840 5th Ave
Chambersburg, PA 17201Phone(717) 732-8877Fax(717) 732-9241
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jorge Diduszyn, MD is a geriatrician in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg and Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Abington Memorial HospitalFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsOptic disk drusen, peripapillary choroidal neovascularization, and POEMS syndrome.Jorge M Diduszyn, David A. Quillen, William A. Cantore, Thomas W. Gardner> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 2002 Feb 1