Are you Dr. Paradelo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6601 Winchester Ave
Kansas City, MO 64133Phone(816) 313-2677Fax(816) 313-6000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jorge Paradelo, MD is a radiation oncologist in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Kansas. He is affiliated with Research Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1975 - 1979
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Universidad Nacional de Rosario Faculty of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1981 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 878 citationsAdjuvant Radiotherapy for Pathological T3N0M0 Prostate Cancer Significantly Reduces Risk of Metastases and Improves Survival: Long-Term Followup of a Randomized Clinic...Ian M. Thompson, Catherine M. Tangen, Jorge Paradelo, M. Scott Lucia, Gary J. Miller, Dean A. Troyer, Edward M. Messing, Jeffrey D. Forman, Joseph L. Chin, Gregory P. ...> ;The Journal of Urology. 2009 Mar 1
- 673 citationsAdjuvant radiotherapy for pathologically advanced prostate cancer: a randomized clinical trial.Ian M. Thompson, Catherine M. Tangen, Jorge Paradelo, M. Scott Lucia, Gary J. Miller, Dean A. Troyer, Edward M. Messing, Jeffrey D. Forman, Joseph L. Chin, Gregory P. ...> ;JAMA. 2006 Nov 15
- 8 citationsPhase II trial of gemcitabine plus irinotecan in patients with esophageal cancer: a Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG) trial.Stephen K. Williamson, Sheryl McCoy, David R. Gandara, Shaker R. Dakhil, Kathleen J. Yost, Jorge C. Paradelo, James N. Atkins, Charles D. Blanke, James L. Abbruzzese> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2006 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Kansas CITY Community Clinical Oncology ProgramNational Cancer Institute1999–2003
- Kansas CITY Community Clinical Oncology ProgramNational Cancer Institute1995–1998
- Clinical Oncology ProgramNational Cancer Institute1994
- Kansas CITY Clinical Oncology ProgramNational Cancer Institute1993
- Research Medical CenterKansas City, Missouri