Dr. Serrat is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 Nw 180th Ter
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029Phone(954) 392-1880Fax(954) 392-1088
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1989 - 1992
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1986 - 1987
- Universidad Central del Este Facultad de MedicinaClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsFAILURE OF STEROID REPLACEMENT TO CONSISTENTLY NORMALIZE PITUITARY FUNCTION IN CONGENITAL ADRENAL HYPERPLASIA : HORMONAL AND MRI DATAPhyllis W. Speiser, Linda Heier, Jorge Serrat, Maria I. New, Ruth Nass> ;Hormone Research in Paediatrics. 1995 Jan 1
- 95 citationsInsulin insensitivity in adrenal hyperplasia due to nonclassical steroid 21-hydroxylase deficiency.Phyllis W. Speiser, Jorge Serrat, Maria I. New, Joseph M. Gertner> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1992 Dec 1
- 408 citationsDisease expression and molecular genotype in congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 21-hydroxylase deficiency.Phyllis W. Speiser, Jakob Dupont, Deguang Zhu, Jorge Serrat, Miriam Buegeleisen, Maria Teresa Tusie-Luna, Martin Lesser, Maria I. New, Perrin C. White> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1992 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: