Are you Dr. Cabrera?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3067 Tamiami Trl
Port Charlotte, FL 33952Phone+1 941-258-3515Fax+1 941-258-3519
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jose Cabrera, MD is a neurosurgeon in Port Charlotte, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, North Dakota, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital and DeSoto Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1979 - 1984
- San Juan City HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Complutense University of MadridClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2021
- IA State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- ND State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- PA State Medical License 1980 - 2014
- PR State Medical License 1999 - 2010
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons