Are you Dr. De Hoyos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1401 S Park St
El Dorado Springs, MO 64744Phone(417) 781-5387Fax(417) 781-7174
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jose De Hoyos, MD is a cardiologist in El Dorado Springs, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Kansas, and Texas. He is affiliated with Cedar County Memorial Hospital, Mercy Hospital Fort Scott, and Mercy Hospital Carthage.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1998 - 2001
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1996
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2012
- NM State Medical License 1995 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular isoforms of Na+/K(+)-ATPase in the nervous system and kidney of the spontaneously diabetic BB/Wor rat.Specht, S. C., Martin, J., Gaud, R. E., De Hoyos, J.> ;Biochim Biophys Acta. 1991 Dec 11