Dr. Gomez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office903 SE Washington St
Idabel, OK 74745Phone(580) 920-7200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Jacinto Methodist HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- Methodist Hospitals of DallasResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- Alzheimer AssociationCertified Dementia Provider (CDP)
Publications & Presentations
- Usefulness of transesophageal echocardiography in percutaneous transcatheter repairs of paravalvular mitral regurgitation.Cortés, M., García, E., García-Fernandez, M.A., Gomez, J.J., Perez-David, E., Fernández-Avilés, F.> ;Am J Cardiol. 2008 Feb 1
- Effects of obesity on QT, RR, and QTc intervals.el-Gamal A, Gallagher D, Nawras A, Gandhi P, Gomez J, Allison DB, Steinberg JS, Shumacher D, Blank R, Heymsfield SB> ;Am. J. Cardiol.. 1995-05-01
- Jack C. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMuskogee, Oklahoma
- McCurtain Memorial HospitalIdabel, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: