Dr. Navia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2900 Cleveland Clinic Circle Blvd.
Weston, FL 33331Phone(954) 659-5320Fax(954) 659-5244
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata Faculty of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Transition to heart transplantation in post-myocardial infarction ventricular septal rupture: a systematic review.Bernardo Perez-Villa, Roberto J. Cubeddu, Nicolas Brozzi, Jose Sleiman, Jose L. Navia, Jaime Hernandez-Montfort> ;Heart Failure Reviews. 2021 Oct 21
- Cardiogenic shock and machine learning: A systematic review on prediction through clinical decision support softwares.Rene Aleman, Sinal Patel, Jose Sleiman, Jose L. Navia, Cedric Sheffield, Nicolas Brozzi> ;Journal of Cardiac Surgery. 2021 Aug 31
- 1 citationsBariatric surgery is associated with reduced admission for aortic dissection: a nationwide case-control analysis.Luis Felipe Okida, Morris Sasson, Matthew Wolfers, Liang Hong, Jorge Balzan, Emanuele Lo Menzo, Samuel Szomstein, Mark K. Grove, Jose L. Navia, Raul J. Rosenthal> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2021 May 15
- Join now to see all
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement with the NaviGate Stent in a Preclinical ModelJose Navia, MD, PCRonline
- New Treatments for Your Heart ValvesOctober 12th, 2015
- First Implant of a Transcatheter Tricuspid Valved Stent Marks New Frontier in Percutaneous Valve CareJanuary 17th, 2017
- Transcatheter Valved Stent Tames Tricuspid Regurgitation in High-Risk PatientsJuly 10th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: