Overview of Dr. Ochoa-Bayona
Dr. Jose Ochoa-Bayona, MD is an oncologist in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, California, and Puerto Rico. He is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute.
Office12902 Usf Magnolia Dr
Tampa, FL 33612Fax(813) 745-8468
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 1998 - 2001
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo LeonClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- PR State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Investigator-Initiated Phase I/II Clinical Trial of Selinexor (KPT-330) and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin for Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 01Baz, R.
- Phase I Trial of Ex-vivo Expanded Donor Regulatory T Cells for Prevention of Acute Graft-versus-host Disease Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Pidala, J.
- In Vivo Treg Expansion and Graft-Versus-Host Disease Prophylaxis With IL-2, Sirolimus, and Tacrolimus Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01Field, T.,Ayala, E.,Alsina, M.,Kelley, L..,Riches, M.,Fernandez, H.,Anasetti, C.,Perez, L.E.,Pidala, J.,Ochoa-Bayona, J.L.,Betts, B.C.,Locke, F.L.,Nishihori, T.
- Ofatumumab in Combination With Glucocorticoids for Primary Therapy of Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 01Perez, L.E.,Field, T.,Mishra, A.,Fernandez, H.,Riches, M.,Ayala, E.,Nieder, M.L.,Pidala, J.,Alsina, M.,Nishihori, T.,Locke, F.L.,Betts, B.C.,Anasetti, C.,Ochoa-Bayona, J.L.
- Evaluation of Melphalan+Bortezomib as a Conditioning Regimen for Autologous and Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplants in Multiple Myeloma After Cytoreductive Therapy Start of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01Nwoga, C.,Alsina, M.
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSole Upfront Therapy with Beclomethasone and Budesonide for Upper Gastrointestinal Acute Graft-versus-Host DiseaseChiara Frairia, Maura Nicolosi, Jamie Shapiro, Jongphil Kim, Brian C. Betts, Hugo F. Fernandez, Frederick L. Locke, Asmita Mishra, Taiga Nishihori, Jose L. Ochoa-Bayon...> ;Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2020 Jul 1
- 1 citationsHypoalbuminemia at Day +90 Is Associated with Inferior Nonrelapse Mortality and Overall Survival in Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Recipients: A Confirm...Hemant S. Murthy, Kyle Sheets, Ambuj Kumar, Taiga Nishihori, Alain Mina, Julio C. Chavez, Ernesto Ayala, Teresa Field, John Mathews, Frederick L. Locke, Lia Perez, Bri...> ;Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2018 Feb 1
- 13 citationsIL-2 promotes early Treg reconstitution after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation.Brian C. Betts, Joseph Pidala, Jongphil Kim, Asmita Mishra, Taiga Nishihori, Lia Perez, Jose L. Ochoa-Bayona, Farhad Khimani, Kelly Walton, Ryan Bookout, Michael Niede...> ;Haematologica. 2017 May 1
- Join now to see all
- The Result of a Phase 1 Study of Selinexor in Combination with High-Dose Melphalan and Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Multiple MyelomaOmar Alexis Castaneda Puglianini, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/8/2019
- Panobinostat As a Maintenance Therapy after Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Patients with Multiple MyelomaOmar Alexis Castaneda Puglianini, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/8/2019
- Elotuzumab in Combination with an Immunomodulatory Agent (IMID) in Patients with Multiple Myeloma Refractory to Imids and/or Daratumumab: A Single-Institution Analysis...Omar Alexis Castaneda Puglianini, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/8/2019
- PH III Trial Of Melphalan And Prednisone W/ Or W/O Thalidomide For MMNational Center For Research Resources2005
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
- Aetna Choice POS II
Anthem Blue Access PPO
Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
AvMed Health Open Access
BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Florida BlueCare HMO
BCBS Florida NetworkBlue
BCBS Florida Preferred Patient Care PPO
BCBS Illinois PPO
CIGNA Open AccessCIGNA PPO
Coventry Florida - Employer Group PPO
First Health PPO
Great West PPO
Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO
Sagamore Health Plus
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: