Are you Dr. Panszi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office303 S Main St
Bluffton, IN 46714Phone+1 260-919-3454Fax+1 260-919-3560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jose Panszi, MD is a board certified neurologist in Bluffton, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Bluffton Regional Medical Center, Parkview Huntington Hospital, and Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System Marion.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1971 - 1974
- UPMC Medical Education (Presbyterian Shadyside Hospital)Internship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de MexicoClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1975 - 1996
- PA State Medical License 1971 - 1994
- IN State Medical License 1971 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsFalse‐negative CTs in astrocytomas The value of repeat scanningJohn D. Wulff, Paul Q. Proffitt, Jose G. Panszi, Dewey K. Ziegler> ;Neurology. 1982 Jul 1
- 62 citationsThe electroencephalogram in subacute sclerosing panencephalitis.Omkar N. Markand, Jose G. Panszi> ;JAMA Neurology. 1975 Nov 1
- Bluffton Regional Medical CenterBluffton, Indiana
- Marion General HospitalMarion, Indiana
- Parkview Huntington HospitalHuntington, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial HospitalMuncie, Indiana
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System MarionMarion, Indiana