Dr. Perez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7200 Cambridge 8B
Houston, TX 77030Phone+1 713-798-8350Fax+1 713-798-2381
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2011 - 2013
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPotential Mechanisms Involved in Chronic Kidney Disease of Unclear Etiology.Michael W Holliday Jr, Qingtian Li, Edlyn G Bustamante, Jingbo Niu, Luping Huang, Ilse M Espina, Jose R Dominguez, Luan Truong, Kristy O Murray, Lei Fan, Samaya J Anum...> ;Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2022 Sep 1
- Dialysis Modality and Incident Atrial Fibrillation in Older Patients with ESRDJose J Perez, Medha Airy, Sankar D Navaneethan, Wolfgang C Winkelmayer, American Journal of Kidney Diseases
- Baylor St. Luke's Medical CenterHouston, Texas
- Harris Health SystemHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: