Dr. Ramirez-Deltoro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Oxford Dr
Bethel Park, PA 15102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC MercyInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Common injuries of the foot and ankle in the child and adolescent athlete.Malanga, G.A., Ramirez-Del Toro, J.A.> ;Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am. 2008 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: