Are you Dr. Ramon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office129 N 8th St
East St Louis, IL 62201Phone+1 618-482-7242Fax+1 314-810-1399
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jose Ramon, MD is a general surgeon in East St Louis, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1981
- Universidad Superior de Ciencias MedicasClass of 1976
- Instituto Superior de Ciencias Médicas de la HabanaClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 115 citationsEffect of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass vs sleeve gastrectomy on glucose and gut hormones: a prospective randomised trial.José M. Ramón, Silvia Salvans, Xenia Crous, Sonia Puig, Albert Goday, David Benaiges, Lourdes Trillo, Manuel Pera, Luis Grande> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2012 Mar 9