Are you Dr. Roman-Candelaria?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office307 Boatner Road, Suite 114
96th Medical Operations Squadron
Eglin AFB, FL 32542Phone(850) 883-8358Fax(850) 883-8517
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jose (Roman) Roman-Candelaria, MD is a pulmonologist in Eglin AFB, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi. He is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1988 - 1990
- VA Caribbean Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Fort Walton Beach Medical CenterFort Walton Beach, Florida