Dr. Silva is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office425 W 59th St
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 582-3421Fax(212) 765-6250
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Urology, 1978 - 1981
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelResidency, General Surgery, 1977 - 1978
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Goa Medical CollegeClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Successful percutaneous transperineal drainage of a large prostatic abscess.Mason, B.M., Hakimi, A.A., Clerkin, K.J., Silva, J.V.> ;Urology. 2010 Dec
- TLA-1: a new plasmid-mediated extended-spectrum beta-lactamase from Escherichia coli.Silva, J.,Aguilar, C.,Ayala, G.,Estrada, M. A.,Garza-Ramos, U.,Lara-Lemus, R.,Ledezma, L.> ;Antimicrob. Agents Chemother.. 2000 Mar 18
- Burke Rehabilitation HospitalWhite Plains, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: