Are you Dr. Terz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1910 Royalty Dr
Pomona, CA 91767Phone(909) 865-9973Fax(909) 623-6216
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jose Terz, MD is a general surgeon in Pomona, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1960 - 1962
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Surgery, 1956 - 1959
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Surgery, 1955 - 1956
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1954 - 1955
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 1952
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1966 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 644 citationsFive Versus More Than Five Years of Tamoxifen Therapy for Breast Cancer Patients With Negative Lymph Nodes and Estrogen Receptor-Positive TumorsBernard Fisher, James J. Dignam, John Bryant, Arthur DeCillis, D. Lawrence Wickerham, Norman Wolmark, Joseph P. Costantino, C Redmond, Edwin R. Fisher, David M. Bowman...> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 1996 Nov 6
- 4 citationsCarcinoma of the anus treated with primary radiation therapy and chemotherapy.Johnson D, Lipsett Ja, Lucille Leong, Wagman Ld, Jose J. Terz> ;Surgery gynecology & obstetrics. 1993 Oct 1
- 13 citationsPreoperative chemotherapy and radiotherapy for cancer of the esophagusJose J. Terz, Lucille Leong, Lipsett Ja, Wagman Ld> ;Surgery. 1993 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Walter Lawrence, 95, Reflects on the National Cancer Act, Medicine, Social Justice, COVID-19, and Richmond’s Vanishing MonumentsAugust 8th, 2020
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical CenterPomona, California