Are you Dr. Wenker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Wyoming St
Dayton, OH 45409Phone+1 937-208-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Josef Wenker, MD is a board certified radiologist in Dayton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Indiana. He is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital and Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1982 - 1985
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- IN State Medical License 1983 - 1991
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsNuclear medicine evaluation of focal fatty infiltration of the liver.Martin K. Baker, Donald S. Schauwecker, Josef C. Wenker, Kenyon K. Kopecky> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1986 Jul 1
- Transforming growth factor beta 1: three-dimensional structure in solution and comparison with the X-ray structure of transforming growth factor beta 2.Hinck, A. P., Archer, S. J., Qian, S. W., Roberts, A. B., Sporn, M. B., Weatherbee, J. A., Tsang, M. L., Lucas, R., Zhang, B. L., Wenker, J., Torchia, D. A.> ;Biochemistry. 1996 Jul 2
- Characterization of recombinant soluble human transforming growth factor-beta receptor type II (rhTGF-beta sRII).Tsang, M. L., Zhou, L., Zheng, B. L., Wenker, J., Fransen, G., Humphrey, J., Smith, J. M., O'Connor-McCourt, M., Lucas, R., Weatherbee, J. A.> ;Cytokine. 1995 Jul
- Join now to see all