Joseph Agostini, MD
- 800 Howard Ave
Yale Physicians Bldg
New Haven, CT 06519
Phone: (203) 785-2140
Fax: (203) 785-6414
Dr. Agostini's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: Geriatric Medicine
Dr. Agostini's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Agostini's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineGeriatric Medicine
Dr. Agostini's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Refill adherence to oral hypoglycemic agents and glycemic control in veterans. Kim, N., Agostini, J.V., Justice, A.C.; Ann Pharmacother. 2010 May.
- Hypertension prevalence and prescribing trends in older US adults: 1999-2004. Aslam, F., Haque, A., Agostini, J.V., Wang, Y., Foody, J.M.; J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2010 Feb 1.
- Cumulative anticholinergic exposure is associated with poor memory and executive function in older men. Han, L., Agostini, J.V., Allore, H.G.; J Am Geriatr Soc. 2008-12-01.
Register to See Citations and 20 More...
- Dr. Joseph Agostini, Dr. Joseph Agostini, MD, Dr. J Agostini, Dr. Joseph Valentino Agostini
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Agostini's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, CT)
- Darlene Oksanen, MD
- Kismatkuma Detroja, MD
- Christian Kuntzen, MD
- Simina Clara Ionescu, MD
- David Mintell, MD
- Tatiana (Arilha) Thom, MD
- Edward Pinto, MD
- Marcello Maria Rotta, MD
- Jaime Caballero Barrios, MD
- Jonathan Wilmot, MD