Dr. Beets is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office890 West Faris Road
Greenville, SC 29605Phone(864) 455-2888Fax(864) 948-0015
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1995 - 1999
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1995
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1992 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPostmenopausal Deep Infiltrating Endometriosis of the Colon: Rare Location and Novel Medical Therapy.Benjamin M. Snyder, Joseph W. Beets, Bruce A. Lessey, Samuel R. W. Horton, Gary A. Abrams> ;Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine. 2018 Feb 14
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: