Are you Dr. Brunkhorst?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office920 South Oak Street
Iowa Falls, IA 50126Phone(641) 648-7100Fax(641) 648-7095
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Brunkhorst, MD is a family physician in Iowa Falls, Iowa. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa, Kentucky, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Hansen Family Hospital.
Education & Training
- Contra Costra Regional Medical CenterResidency, General Practice, 1972 - 1973
- Alameda County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Creighton UniversityClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- IA State Medical License 1973 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAFP) American Academy of Family Physicians, 2010
Publications & Presentations
- Changes in serum testosterone and estradiol concentrations following acute androstenedione ingestion in young women.Brown, G. A., Dewey, J. C., Brunkhorst, J. A., Vukovich, M. D., King, D. S.> ;Horm Metab Res. 2004 Jan
- Hansen Family HospitalIowa Falls, Iowa