Dr. Camilleri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9 Washington Ave
Hamden, CT 06518Phone(475) 227-3614Fax(203) 732-2654
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1985 - 1991
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Urology, 1957 - 1960
- Hartford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1956 - 1957
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRemembering helpers and hinderers depends on behavioral intentions of the agent and psychopathic characteristics of the observer.Joseph A. Camilleri, Valerie A. Kuhlmeier, Jenny Y. Y. Chu> ;Evolutionary Psychology. 2010 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: