Are you Dr. Chambers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office97 Amity St
Brooklyn, NY 11201Phone+1 718-780-1231Fax+1 845-780-4987
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Chambers, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is a Clinical Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at SUNY Downstate.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1977 - 1981
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsNeoadjuvant and adjuvant chemotherapy of cervical cancer: mature results of the phase 2 PBM-PFU protocol.Rebecca McCaffrey, Mert Ozan Bahtiyar, Ernest I. Kohorn, Joseph T. Chambers, Peter E. Schwartz, Setsuko K. Chambers> ;International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 2011 Apr 1
- 18 citationsEvolutive peritoneal disease after conservative management and the use of infertility drugs in a patient with stage IIIC borderline micro‐papillary serous carcinoma (M...Erkut Attar, Sinan Berkman, Samet Topuz, Bülent Baysal, Suleyman Engin Akhan, Joseph T. Chambers> ;Human Reproduction. 2004 Jun 1
- 23 citationsDevelopment of an interdisciplinary women's health training model.Janet B. Henrich, Joseph T Chambers, Jeanne L Steiner> ;Academic Medicine. 2003 Sep 1
- Join now to see all