Are you Dr. Chen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 S Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(410) 328-3477
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Chen, MD is a board certified radiologist in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore Division, and University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2006 - 2010
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- How We Transmit Memories to Other Brains: Constructing Shared Neural Representations Via Communication.Zadbood, A.,Chen, J.,Leong, Y. C.,Norman, K. A.,Hasson, U.> ;Cereb. Cortex. 2017 Sep 20
- Implications of Surface-Rendered Facial CT Images in Patient Privacy.Chen, J. J.,Juluru, K.,Morgan, T.,Moffitt, R.,Siddiqui, K. M.,Siegel, E. L.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014 May 23
- Flat panel catheter angiotomography of the spinal venous system: an enhanced venous phase for spinal digital subtraction angiography.Chen, J.,Ethiati, T.,Gailloud, P.> ;AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2012 Nov
- Join now to see all
- University of Maryland Medical CenterBaltimore, Maryland
- Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore DivisionBaltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusBaltimore, Maryland