Dr. Cincotta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4900 Broad Rd
POB North 3M
Syracuse, NY 13215Phone(315) 492-3400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsFamily Practice Patients' Attitudes Toward Firearm Safety as a Preventive Medicine Issue: A HARNET StudyAllen F. Shaughnessy, Joseph A. Cincotta, Alan Adelman> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 1999 Sep 1
- 2 citationsDeveloping 'groupthink' in a multispecialty group.Joseph A. Cincotta> ;Family practice management. 1999 May 1
- Upstate University HospitalSyracuse, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: