Are you Dr. Costa?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOne Ingalls Drive
Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Harvey, IL 60426Phone+1 708-333-2300
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Costa, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Harvey, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Iowa, and Indiana. He is affiliated with MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1988
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH/WPH)Residency, Anesthesiology, 1985 - 1987
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago (Mount Sinai)Residency, Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2015
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 2014
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 1988
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsWorldwide trends in heart and lung transplantation: Guarding the most precious gift ever.Vera von Dossow, Joseph Costa, Frank D'Ovidio, Nandor Marczin> ;Best Practice & Research. Clinical Anaesthesiology. 2017 Jun 1
- 27 citationsLong-term outcomes and management of lung transplant recipients.Joseph Costa, Luke Benvenuto, Joshua R. Sonett> ;Best Practice & Research. Clinical Anaesthesiology. 2017 May 30
- MercyOne Siouxland Medical CenterSioux City, Iowa