Joseph Coyle, MD
- 1000 Blythe Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28203
Phone: (704) 355-2372
Fax: (704) 355-6692
Dr. Coyle's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Coyle's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Anesthesiology
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine
- Allegheny University of the Health SciencesMedical School
Dr. Coyle's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
- American Board of AnesthesiologyCritical Care Medicine
Dr. Coyle's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Coyle's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Intraoperative awareness in a regional medical system: a review of 3 years' data. Pollard, R.J., Coyle, J.P., Gilbert, R.L., Beck, J.E.; Anesthesiology. 2007 Feb.
- Sedation, pain relief, and neuromuscular blockade in the postoperative cardiac surgical patient. Coyle, J. P.; Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1991 Jan.
- Patent foramen ovale and pulmonary embolism. An underestimated co-morbidity following cardiac surgery. Kollar, A., Reames, M. K., Coyle, J. P.; J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 1998 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Joseph Coyle, Dr. Joseph Coyle, MD, Dr. J Coyle, Dr. Joseph Paul Coyle
- 25 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 25 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Coyle's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, NC)
- Sara (Hebbeler-Pittenger) Pittenger, MD
- Melissa Eddy, MD
- Gregory Ross, MD
- Peter Ely, MD
- Paul Stankus, MD
- Thomas Vandeven, MD
- Andrew Karenz, MD
- Eugene Wells, MD
- Dionne Peacher, MD
- Nevin Shrimanker, MD