Dr. Dement is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Victoria Rd
Asheville, NC 28801Phone(828) 252-7331Fax(828) 253-1123
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Prisma HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- Prisma HealthInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1983 - 1984
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of direct workers' compensation costs for musculoskeletal injuries surrounding interventions to reduce patient lifting.Lipscomb, H. J., Schoenfisch, A. L., Myers, D. J., Pompeii, L. A., Dement, J. M.> ;Occup Environ Med. 2012 May
- Estimates of historical exposures by phase contrast and transmission electron microscopy in North Carolina USA asbestos textile plants.Dement, J. M.,Myers, D.,Loomis, D.,Richardson, D.,Wolf, S.> ;Occup Environ Med. 2008 Sep 23
- Development of a fibre size-specific job-exposure matrix for airborne asbestos fibres.Dement, J. M.,Kuempel, E. D.,Zumwalde, R. D.,Smith, R. J.,Stayner, L. T.,Loomis, D.> ;Occup Environ Med. 2007 Nov 07
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: