Dr. Eickmeyer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Eickmeyer's full profile
Office6420 The Cedars Ct
Cedar Hill, MO 63016Phone+1 636-274-2700Fax+1 636-529-0699
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Eickmeyer is a family physician in Cedar Hill, MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital, Mercy Hospital South, Missouri Baptist Medical Center, and SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton. He received his medical degree from A.T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 28 years. He is experienced in diabetic neuropathy, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes mellitus, chronic pain, and primary care / family practice.
Education & Training
- Kansas City University GME Consortium (KCU-GME Consortium)/St Luke's Des PeresResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 1990 - 2024
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- St. Luke's Des Peres HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
- Mercy Hospital SouthSaint Louis, Missouri
- Missouri Baptist Medical CenterSaint Louis, Missouri
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - FentonFenton, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: