Overview of Dr. Feliciano
Dr. Joseph Feliciano is an urologist in Bethlehem, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lehigh Valley Hospital and Lehigh Valley Health Network - Muhlenberg. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. He specializes in surgical oncology and is experienced in prostate cancer, gynecologic oncology, urologic oncology, bladder cancer, and testicular cancer.
Office2649 Schoenersville Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017Fax(484) 884-3610
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Urologic Oncology, 2010 - 2011
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Urology, 2006 - 2010
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2018
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsRobotic retroperitoneal partial nephrectomy: a four-arm approachJoseph Feliciano, Michael D. Stifelman> ;Jsls-journal of The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 2012 Apr 1
- Severe bilateral hydronephrosis and hydroureter secondary to bladder tuberculosis.Winer AG, Georges C, Feliciano J, Hyacinthe L> ;J. Urol.. 2010-11-01
- 125 citationsThe incidence of fluoroquinolone resistant infections after prostate biopsy--are fluoroquinolones still effective prophylaxis?Joseph Feliciano, Ervin Teper, Michael N. Ferrandino, Richard J. Macchia, William Blank, Ivan Grunberger, Ivan Colon> ;The Journal of Urology. 2008 Mar 1
- The incidence of fluoroquinolone resistant infections after prostate biopsy--are fluoroquinolones still effective prophylaxis?Feliciano J1, Teper E, Ferrandino M, Macchia RJ, Blank W, Grunberger I, Colon I., Journal of Urology, 3/2008
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: