Dr. Ferriter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 Round Valley Dr
Park City, UT 84060Phone(435) 649-7680Fax(435) 776-9353
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Mark's HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Physiological and psychological effects of back rubs.Corley, M. C., Ferriter, J., Zeh, J., Gifford, C.> ;Appl Nurs Res. 1995 Feb
- The effect of hydrogen ion concentration on the force-degradation rate of orthodontic polyurethane chain elastics.Ferriter, J. P., Meyers, C. E., Lorton, L.> ;Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1990 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: