Dr. Filler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 E End Blvd
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711Phone+1 570-824-3521Fax+1 570-819-5118
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1988
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsComparison of transfusion requirements for conventional and miniaturized extracorporeal circuits.Michael Harostock, Joseph J. Filler, David A. Burak, Bryan E. McDonnell, Jean Emilcar, Albert Torres, Joseph Zimak, Twinkle Patel, Michael D. Harostock> ;Heart Surgery Forum. 2008 Jul 3
- Wilkes-Barre Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: