Dr. Ghebrial is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCoral Springs Medical Center
3100 Coral Hill Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33321Phone+1 954-344-3100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2004
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2005 - 2024
- AZ State License 2004 - 2013
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsThe effect of vinegar on colorimetric end-tidal carbon dioxide determination after esophageal intubationMarkus T. Leong, Joseph Ghebrial, Kai Sturmann, Carl K. Hsu> ;The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2005 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: