Are you Dr. Hogan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 73 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6161 Kempsville Cir
Norfolk, VA 23502Phone+1 757-461-5400Fax+1 757-461-3305
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Hogan, MD is a board certified neurologist in Norfolk, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Neurology, 1988 - 1991
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- HIV-1 Treatment Failure, Drug Resistance and Clinical Outcomes in Perinatally-Infected Children and Adolescents Failing 1st-Line Antiretroviral Therapy in Western Kenya.Winstone Nyandiko, Sabina Holland, Rachel C. Vreeman, Allison DeLong, Akarsh Manne, Vladimir Novitsky, Anthony Ngeresa, Ashley Chory, Josephine Aluoch, Millicent Orido...> ;Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2021 Oct 28
- Microfinance, retention in care, and mortality among patients enrolled in HIV care in East AfricaBecky L. Genberg, Marta Wilson-Barthes, Victor Omodi, Joseph W. Hogan, Jon A. Steingrimsson, Juddy Wachira, Sonak D. Pastakia, Dan N Tran, Zana Wangari Kiragu, Laura J...> ;AIDS. 2021 Oct 1
- 2 citationsTime to Eliminate Health Care Disparities in the Estimation of Kidney FunctionWinfred W. Williams, Joseph W. Hogan, Julie R Ingelfinger> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2021 Sep 23
- Join now to see all