Dr. Izes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office599 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 230-9070Fax(215) 230-9513
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Izes is a urologist specializing in urologic oncology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia PA . He is an assistant professor at the Sidney Kimmel Medical College. Dr Izes remains affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Abington Hospital and Doylestown Hospital. He received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College and has been in practice 31 years. He is experienced in urologic oncology, minimally invasive urologic surgery, and kidney and ureteral stones.
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Urology, 1989 - 1992
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 1997
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsImplementation of Germline Testing for Prostate Cancer: Philadelphia Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference 2019Veda N. Giri, Karen E. Knudsen, William Kevin Kelly, Heather H. Cheng, Kathleen A. Cooney, Michael S. Cookson, William L. Dahut, Scott Weissman, Howard R. Soule, Danie...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2020 Jun 9
- 25 citationsCarcinogenesis. The fate of intestinal segments used in urinary reconstruction.Michael J. Malone, Joseph K. Izes, Liam J. Hurley> ;Urologic Clinics of North America. 1997 Nov 1
- 1 citationsIleocecal valve resistance augmentation using glutaraldehyde cross-linked collagen: a canine model for endoscopic salvage of the leaking Indiana reservoir.Joseph K. Izes, William Bihrle, Richard Bihrle> ;The Journal of Urology. 1997 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: