Are you Dr. Jensen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7396 Union Park Ave
Midvale, UT 84047Phone(801) 567-1400Fax(801) 567-1777
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Jensen, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Midvale, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Alta View Hospital, St. Mark's Hospital, and Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Dermatology, 1991 - 1994
- Stanford Health CareInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1991 - 1995
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Dr. Joseph Jensen Is Only Choice for Previous Patient's Vein Treatment in UtahDecember 22nd, 2015
- Why I Got My Tattoo RemovedFebruary 4th, 2017
- Alta View HospitalSandy, Utah
- Lakeview HospitalBountiful, Utah
- Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Health Care SystemSalt Lake City, Utah
- St. Mark's HospitalSalt Lake City, Utah