Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 South Ave
Rochester, NY 14620Phone(585) 341-0366Fax(585) 341-8326
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Rochester Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Neonatal sepsis in rural India: timing, microbiology and antibiotic resistance in a population-based prospective study in the community setting.Panigrahi, P.,Chandel, D. S.,Hansen, N. I.,Sharma, N.,Kandefer, S.,Parida, S.,Satpathy, R.,Pradhan, L.,Mohapatra, A.,Mohapatra, S. S.,Misra, P. R.,Banaji, N.,Johnson, ...> ;J Perinatol. 2017 May 12
- Highland HospitalRochester, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: