Dr. Laureti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Laureti's full profile
Office3101 Emrick Blvd
Bethlehem, PA 18020Phone+1 610-419-6426
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified Cardiologist currently working in PA at Steward Medical Group. I left private practice with the Heart Care Group after they filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. The group also decided to practice office based internal medicine and not treat acute cardiac issues. The Heart Care Group also attempts to diagnose and treat sleep apnea with no formal education or training, which is unethical. Dr. Malik performs sleep studies and sends his patients to his wife who is a dentist for dental appliances instead of prescribing CPAP. Very unethical and illegal. Smolinski reads vascular studies without experience and focuses on politics without much knowledge of cardiovascular disease.
I am board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology. I am also board certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine. In addition to full time Cardiology, I have a busy venous medicine practice and can perform endovenous ablations, phlebectomy, and sclerotherapy.
I am a registered physician vascular interpreter (RPVI) and I am also a registered venous sonographer with CCI (RPhS).
I actively perform diagnostic cardiac cath, can implant permanent pacemakers, perform TEE, nuclear cardiology and echo interpretation.
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2002 - 2005
- Jefferson Health NortheastResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- Wellspan Health/York HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- St Luke's University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1998
- Albright CollegeBS, Biology, Summa Cum Laude, 1990 - 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 1999 - 2024
- NC State License 2021 - 2024
- FL State License 2022 - 2024
- NY State License 2020 - 2024
- NJ State License 2009 - 2023
- AL State License 2020 - 2020
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Cardiology
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic MedicineDiolomate
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- CCIRegistered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS)
- Certification Board of Nuclear CardiologyNuclear Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsAnomalous coronary arteries: A familial clusteringJoseph M. Laureti, Karandeep Singh, James C. Blankenship> ;Clinical Cardiology. 2005 Oct 1
- Reading HospitalReading, Pennsylvania
- Wayne Memorial HospitalHonesdale, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: