Are you Dr. Liberman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office106 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone(202) 829-3726Fax(202) 882-1468
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Liberman, MD is a board certified neurologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. He is affiliated with MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital, MedStar Washington Hospital Center, and Providence Hospital.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1974 - 1977
- Kaleida Health/Buffalo General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1984 - 1996
- VA State Medical License 1977 - 2002
- DC State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Lytec MD EMR, McKesson Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsMolecular mechanism for preQ1-II riboswitch function revealed by molecular dynamics.Asaminew H. Aytenfisu, Joseph A. Liberman, Joseph E. Wedekind, David H. Mathews> ;RNA. 2015 Nov 1
- 49 citationsSingle transcriptional and translational preQ1 riboswitches adopt similar pre-folded ensembles that follow distinct folding pathways into the same ligand-bound structureKrishna C. Suddala, Arlie J. Rinaldi, Jun Feng, Anthony M. Mustoe, Catherine D. Eichhorn, Joseph A. Liberman, Joseph E. Wedekind, Hashim M. Al-Hashimi, Charles L. Broo...> ;Nucleic Acids Research. 2013 Dec 1
- 42 citationsStructure of a class II preQ1 riboswitch reveals ligand recognition by a new foldJoseph A. Liberman, Mohammad Salim, Jolanta Krucinska, Joseph E. Wedekind> ;Nature Chemical Biology. 2013 Jun 1
- Join now to see all