Are you Dr. Lynch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4050 Coon Rapids Blvd
Mercy Medical Center
Coon Rapids, MN 55433Phone+1 763-236-7144Fax+1 763-236-7733
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Lynch, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota/University of Minnesota Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCapillary Proliferation in Systemic-Sclerosis-Related Pulmonary Fibrosis: Association with Pulmonary Hypertension.Atsuko Seki, Zafia Anklesaria, Rajeev Saggar, Mark W. Dodson, Kristin Schwab, Ming-Chang Liu, Deepshikha Charan Ashana, William D. Miller, Sitaram Vangala, Ariss Derho...> ;ACR open rheumatology. 2019 Mar 1
- 14 citationsGranulomatosis with Polyangiitis (Wegener's Granulomatosis): Evolving Concepts in TreatmentJoseph P. Lynch, Ariis Derhovanessian, Henry D. Tazelaar, John A. Belperio> ;Seminars in Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2018 Aug 1
- 4 citationsPulmonary Hypertension Complicating Connective Tissue Disease.Elizabeth R Volkmann, Augustine Chung, Rajan Saggar, John A Belperio, Joseph P Lynch 3rd> ;Seminars in respiratory and critical care medicine. 2017 Oct 1
- Join now to see all