Dr. Marlin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2017 - 2021
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 97 citationsReciprocal Circuits Linking the Prefrontal Cortex with Dorsal and Ventral Thalamic NucleiDavid P. Collins, Paul G. Anastasiades, Joseph J. Marlin, Adam G. Carter> ;Neuron. 2018 Apr 18
- 35 citationsCell-Type Specificity of Callosally Evoked Excitation and Feedforward Inhibition in the Prefrontal Cortex.Paul G. Anastasiades, Joseph J. Marlin, Adam G. Carter> ;Cell Reports. 2018 Jan 16
- 51 citationsGABA-A Receptor Inhibition of Local Calcium Signaling in Spines and DendritesJoseph J. Marlin, Adam G. Carter> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2014 Nov 26
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: