Are you Dr. McGoey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3031 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202Phone(313) 916-2600Fax(313) 425-4601
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph McGoey, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Detroit, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and New York. He is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 1976 - 1979
- Michael G. DeGroote School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1976 - Present
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsMetabolic causes of leg ulcersJoseph W. McGoey> ;Clinics in Dermatology. 1990 Jul 1
- Heerfordt's syndrome presenting with an erythematous eruption of the lower legsMark G. Rubin, Joseph W. McGoey> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1985 Aug 1
- 14 citationsPilomatricoma: Treatment by incision and curettementAlejandro Morales, Joseph W. McGoey> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1980 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Henry Ford HospitalDetroit, Michigan