Are you Dr. Merola?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Ostrum St
Fountain Hill, PA 18015Phone(610) 691-3603Fax(610) 861-8104
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Merola, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Fountain Hill, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Connecticut.
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania Hospital (UPHS)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1970 - 1973
- Main Line Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- PA State Medical License 1970 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Does psoriasis treatment affect PsA developmentJoseph F. Merola, Alexis Ogdie> ;Nature Reviews Rheumatology. 2021 Oct 11
- Does biologic therapy impact the development of PsA among patients with psoriasisElana Meer, Joseph F. Merola, Robert Fitzsimmons, Thorvardur Jon Love, Shiyu Wang, Daniel B. Shin, Yong Chen, Sharon X. Xie, Hyon K. Choi, Yuqing Zhang, Jose U. Scher,...> ;Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2021 Oct 6
- Upadacitinib in patients with psoriatic arthritis and an inadequate response to non-biological therapy: 56-week data from the phase 3 SELECT-PsA 1 study.Iain B. McInnes, K. Kato, Marina Magrey, Joseph F. Merola, Mitsumasa Kishimoto, César Pacheco-Tena, Derek Haaland, Liang Chen, Yuanyuan Duan, Patrick Zueger, John Liu,...> ;RMD Open. 2021 Oct 1
- Join now to see all