Are you Dr. Miller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office789 S Mount Auburn Rd
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703Phone(573) 519-4700Fax(573) 334-8023
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Miller, MD is a radiation oncologist in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Southeast Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1987 - 1990
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MOSAIQ EMR, Elekta, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsClinical doses of radiation reduce collagen matrix stiffness.Joseph Miller, Brandon Borde, Francois Bordeleau, Matthew R. Zanotelli, Danielle J. LaValley, Dylan J. Parker, Lawrence J. Bonassar, Susan C. Pannullo, Cynthia A. Rein...> ;APL bioengineering. 2018 Apr 3
- Homozygous KSR1 deletion attenuates morbidity but does not prevent tumor development in a mouse model of RAS-driven pancreatic cancer.Elizabeth Germino, Joseph P. Miller, Lauri Diehl, Carter J. Swanson, Steffen Durinck, Zora Modrusan, Jeffrey H. Miner, Andrey S. Shaw> ;PLOS ONE. 2018 Mar 29
- 55 citationsRegulation of ATP utilization during metastatic cell migration by collagen architecture.Matthew R. Zanotelli, Zachary E. Goldblatt, Joseph Miller, Francois Bordeleau, Jiahe Li, Jacob A. VanderBurgh, Marsha C. Lampi, Michael R. King, Cynthia A. Reinhart-King> ;Molecular Biology of the Cell. 2018 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Southeast HospitalCape Girardeau, Missouri