Dr. Millin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1219 S East Ave
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone(941) 363-9444Fax(941) 363-9349
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Delaware County Memorial HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- Main Line Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1993 - 2024
- PA State License 1992 - 2008
- NJ State License 1992 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: